Kingdom of Boredom
KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.
Due to my unfortunate choice to bum around this summer, this vacation has proven itself to be excruciatingly BORING.
When I speak of Kingdom, I can't help but remember the bunch of boys in a nearby kubo at the plaza villarose, pretending to be in a, well, kingdom.
I speak of a Kingdom of Boredom not only because of this depressing state that I am in but because of the movie, Kingdom of Heaven. Yes, Legolas stars in this movie. I'm not a fan of Legolas (sorry jen jen!) and almost everyone knows that.
I only agreed to watch the movie because my dad insisted on watching it. Fine. I think it's a waste of a hundred and fifty pesos and a possibele ninety pesos parking fee (at greenbelt, everything is overpriced). and then i found it the movie is two and a half hours long. i wanted to cry.
Yeah, I didn't like it. There wasn't even any hot actor to "console" me.
Well, whatever.
ATP TELECOM ITALIA.
Wah I'm sad that my fave tennis player, guillermo coria didnt win his finals match with rafael nadal but the match lasted 5 hours and 14 minutes.
BLACK HAWK DOWN.
this movie is just great. i love it i love it i love it! especially the last part. just before the credits, the "epilogue" and the narration of one of the dead soldiers' letter to his wife. it's so sad.
i dont know why but it affects me so much. watch it. it's bloody but it aint disgusting.
movies to watch out for
- star wars episode three revenge of the sith - hayden...
- batman begins - christian bale, michael caine
- sin city - all star man! nick stahl!!!!! and jessica alba, bruce wilis, clive owen, brittany murphy, devon aoki, benicio del toro, elijah wood, rosario dawson, jaime king, Alexis Bledel, Michael Clarke Duncan,josh hartnett; directors frank miller and robert rodriguez,guest director quentin tarantino
- madagascar - animation pero voices nila halle berry, ben stiller, chris rock and i forgot kung sino pa. ang cute ng mga penguin!
- sisterhood of the traveling pants - Starring: Amber Tamblyn, Alexis Bledel
- mr & mrs smith - brad n angelina
- a lot like love - ashton n amanda peet
- bewitched - nicole kidman n will ferrell
- war of the worlds - tome cruise, dakota fanning
- charlie n the chocolate factory - johnny depp. i u've seen the trailer, sing with me: willy wonka,willy wonka,willy wonka....
- fantastic four - jessica alba, michael chiklis (the shield), julian mcmahon (cole from charmed)
- stealth - Starring: Josh Lucas (asawa ni reese sa sweet home alabama), Jessica Biel, Jamie Foxx, Joe Morton, Richard Roxburgh (dear duke sa moulin rouge)
- monster in law - michael vartan! forget j.lo n jane fonda!
- the island - Starring: Ewan McGregor, Scarlett Johansson, Djimon Hounsou, Sean Bean (Boromir in Lord of the Rings),Directed by: Michael Bay (pearl harbor, armageddon)
- the brothers grimm - matt damon, heath ledger, monica bellucci
- the perfect man - Hilary Duff, Heather Locklear, Aria Wallace, Chris Noth, Carson Kressley
Due to my unfortunate choice to bum around this summer, this vacation has proven itself to be excruciatingly BORING.
When I speak of Kingdom, I can't help but remember the bunch of boys in a nearby kubo at the plaza villarose, pretending to be in a, well, kingdom.
I speak of a Kingdom of Boredom not only because of this depressing state that I am in but because of the movie, Kingdom of Heaven. Yes, Legolas stars in this movie. I'm not a fan of Legolas (sorry jen jen!) and almost everyone knows that.
I only agreed to watch the movie because my dad insisted on watching it. Fine. I think it's a waste of a hundred and fifty pesos and a possibele ninety pesos parking fee (at greenbelt, everything is overpriced). and then i found it the movie is two and a half hours long. i wanted to cry.
Yeah, I didn't like it. There wasn't even any hot actor to "console" me.
Well, whatever.
ATP TELECOM ITALIA.
Wah I'm sad that my fave tennis player, guillermo coria didnt win his finals match with rafael nadal but the match lasted 5 hours and 14 minutes.
BLACK HAWK DOWN.
this movie is just great. i love it i love it i love it! especially the last part. just before the credits, the "epilogue" and the narration of one of the dead soldiers' letter to his wife. it's so sad.
i dont know why but it affects me so much. watch it. it's bloody but it aint disgusting.
movies to watch out for
- star wars episode three revenge of the sith - hayden...
- batman begins - christian bale, michael caine
- sin city - all star man! nick stahl!!!!! and jessica alba, bruce wilis, clive owen, brittany murphy, devon aoki, benicio del toro, elijah wood, rosario dawson, jaime king, Alexis Bledel, Michael Clarke Duncan,josh hartnett; directors frank miller and robert rodriguez,guest director quentin tarantino
- madagascar - animation pero voices nila halle berry, ben stiller, chris rock and i forgot kung sino pa. ang cute ng mga penguin!
- sisterhood of the traveling pants - Starring: Amber Tamblyn, Alexis Bledel
- mr & mrs smith - brad n angelina
- a lot like love - ashton n amanda peet
- bewitched - nicole kidman n will ferrell
- war of the worlds - tome cruise, dakota fanning
- charlie n the chocolate factory - johnny depp. i u've seen the trailer, sing with me: willy wonka,willy wonka,willy wonka....
- fantastic four - jessica alba, michael chiklis (the shield), julian mcmahon (cole from charmed)
- stealth - Starring: Josh Lucas (asawa ni reese sa sweet home alabama), Jessica Biel, Jamie Foxx, Joe Morton, Richard Roxburgh (dear duke sa moulin rouge)
- monster in law - michael vartan! forget j.lo n jane fonda!
- the island - Starring: Ewan McGregor, Scarlett Johansson, Djimon Hounsou, Sean Bean (Boromir in Lord of the Rings),Directed by: Michael Bay (pearl harbor, armageddon)
- the brothers grimm - matt damon, heath ledger, monica bellucci
- the perfect man - Hilary Duff, Heather Locklear, Aria Wallace, Chris Noth, Carson Kressley