Valentines 2007: Love and Hate
Love: Okay, so this is my first valentines that I have someone special.
Hate: It sucks coz I can't spend it with him.
Love: He said he got me flowers.
Hate: I can't take it home with me. It has to stay in the office.
Love: I'm at the office with Jenn and Ali, just the three of us.
Hate: I'm going to see my masungit boss later. Ugh.
Love: It's our store opening at SM North Edsa today, we transfrered to a new location and the store has a new look.
Hate: We have to be there by 10am to orient sales staff about our merchandise.
HAY.
Let's hope it will be a good day.
Happy Valentine's everyone.
Hate: It sucks coz I can't spend it with him.
Love: He said he got me flowers.
Hate: I can't take it home with me. It has to stay in the office.
Love: I'm at the office with Jenn and Ali, just the three of us.
Hate: I'm going to see my masungit boss later. Ugh.
Love: It's our store opening at SM North Edsa today, we transfrered to a new location and the store has a new look.
Hate: We have to be there by 10am to orient sales staff about our merchandise.
HAY.
Let's hope it will be a good day.
Happy Valentine's everyone.