« Home | drip drip drip. » | Lala. » | Hectic Friday. » | countdown.... » | the sound of silence. » | a field day. » | what do i do? » | Ford's Super Model of the World, Philippines » | bakasyon. » | bagyo. »

We'll Never Know.

We'll never really know what's going on in someone's mind.
We'll never really know they're capable of.
We'll never really know who we can trust.
We'll never really know if we'll see each other again...

I feel sorry for her yet I feel dumb for being deceived.
I'm relieved the truth came out but worried it's not the whole truth.
She left leaving us in fear it was someone else.
Could it be true?
Can we still believer her? Is she still credible?
Is it safe again?

Is it safe to trust someone who's been caught?
Is it safe to assume it's safe?

Details are confidential to protect her and the rest of the team.
But people will talk. That much you can be sure of.

Was it really her?
I guess we'll never really know.