« Home | home. » | jet, set, go! » | better days. (delayed new year post) » | We'll Never Know. » | drip drip drip. » | Lala. » | Hectic Friday. » | countdown.... » | the sound of silence. » | a field day. »

Silent Killer.

When we're having an argument with someone, we tend to say hurtful things.
And I hate how it feels. It's awful. It's like I want to cry and say hurtful things back. But I like to believe that I'm not the type that's going to hurt them back, especially if it's someone I care about. I just cry. I just cry it out. Or keep it all inside until I can't anymore, then eventually, I'd break down. To me, crying is the inevitable.

I don't know how someone you like so much and care about so much can say such mean things. Or throw back your words at you.

I don't know how someone you like so much and care about so much can provoke you so.

I don't know why we..... I don't know. I don't know anymore.
Come to think of it, I didn't know anything to begin with.
I don't know how much I can take and how long I can take it.

Why are we so cruel to people we care about? Please. Enlighten me. Even I am guilty of that, and I need an answer.

I want to cry.