« Home | ForMe Company store. » | ARGH. » | faithless. » | baffled. » | drama. » | tagaytay. » | tagaytay. » | New look. » | out. » | ForMEAN Girls caught on camera. »

changes.

When I started working at ForMe, I thought I was going to be handling Knits. Big surprise--wovens pala.
I was okay with this until the merchandising team was depleted shortly after my arrival. It was a lot of work, especially for me, a fresh grad. The team was comprised of the Merch manager and me. And that was it.
Things began to go crazy because of the workload. I didn’t know how to use Freehand, I didn’t know if I was measuring things correctly and I hated the tedious-ness of the tasks at hand.
Then the new designers came on board. This coincided with the development of our holiday collection. And holiday collections are huge!!! It was definitely too much work for me, handling ALL woven tops, jackets, jeans, colored pants and skirts! While the two new designers split the job of knit tops. And that was it.
This, of course had some not so good effects.
Thankfully, my load was lessened. I was left to handle woven tops, jackets and jeans.
But just two days ago, I found out that they were switching our jobs again...
I would be handling all bottoms...
It would be easier so they had to assign to me the monthly brochure... I don’t want to do the brochure! That's hell!!!
And they gave the woven jackets and woven dress back to me.
It's fine. I just don’t want to do the brochure.

My job doesn't suck. But my job isn't easy.
I'm not so happy with it. But I'm not miserable, either.
I can deal with it.